We're currently looking for a Software Developer (full stack) to join our Porto team. You're the right candidate, if you're looking for a challenge that allows you utilize your software development experience/skills and if you are interested in discovering the exciting field of MES (Manufacturing Execution System). We will of course provide you with training on the designated MES solution(s).
- Location: Lionesa, Leça do Balio (Portugal)
- Work conditions: Hydrid (50/50)
What will you do?
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team made of a Solution Architect, a Project Manager, Functional consultants, and Software engineers.
The Software engineer participates in the implementation of MES solutions according to customer requirements, provides a structured and well documented code, follows the established coding guidelines, and performs the necessary validation/tests (automatic/manual) to guarantee the implemented solution is aligned with the functional and non-functional requirements.
You will work in an Agile environment (SCRUM methodology) with 2-week sprints and your daily activities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Gathering and translating our clients 'needs
- Backend and front-end development
- Creating APIs
- Configuring the designated MES solution
- Creating CI/CD pipelines
- Unit testing
- Supporting less experienced software developers
Our stack includes C#, Typescript, Angular CLI, SQL, DevOps
What are we looking for?
- 1 to 4 years of experience in object-oriented development (Ideally with C# experience)
- Knowledge on relational databases (SQL Server and T-SQL are a plus)
- Knowledge on design processes are a plus (UX/UI)
- Experience on CI/DI (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) are a plus
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- Have analytics, collaboration, organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
What's in it for you?
- A dynamic and collaborative team
- Work in a multi project and international environment
- Work with the latest technologies
- Career advancement opportunities especially if you have an interest in leading technical teams
- Learning and training opportunities
What does the recruitment process look like?
- A first conversation with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- A technical interview with a Senior Engineer and a Solution Architect
- A final interview with the Hiring Manager
SOFYNE Active Technology has been integrating and deploying MES, LES and PLM solutions for over 17 years.
We support and advise more than 30 major industrial accounts in their innovation and digital 4.0 transformation projects.
With offices in London, Paris, Lyon, Grenoble, Geneva, Krakow and Porto, we cover the audit, integration, evolution, application maintenance, support and change management needs of our customers.
Our approach is built around the framework and capabilities of a large company with the heart and soul of a small business, fostering high quality and performance services, agile development and added value for our clients, in the automotive, energy, aerospace and defense, consumer products and luxury sectors.
What makes us special:
- 180 specialized consultants (including Solution Architects, Project Managers, Technical-Functional Consultants, etc.)
- Complex projects of international scope, more than 30,000 project days per year
- 1,700 hours of training in 2021
- Several team building activities per year
- Career opportunities in expertise or management
- A dynamic, collaborative, and multicultural environment where our specialists enjoy working and sharing
SOFYNE is a talent maker!
Sofyne is always looking for talented people, do not hesitate to apply!I apply