WHAT YOU WILL DO
For this a full-time position based in Porto and reporting directly to an Operational Manager, you will be trained on a MES software from a technical perspective in order to be able to work on projects inside our dedicated team. You will be responsible of the missions below:
- Participating in the implementation of the MES Solution on our clients side: translate the requirements gathering into development
- Participating in testing, validation
- Configuring and customizing the technical aspect of the MES solution
- Creating reports, customizing GUIs and business rules
- Integrating the MES solution with both external applications and with equipment
SOFYNE Active Technology is one of the leading software engineering company in Europe on the MES/MOM and PLM market.
We are major players in digital transformation and we help our customers, who are all major industrial accounts to design, integrate, deploy and maintain their "Industry 4.0 - Factory of the Future" projects.
We are currently present in 4 countries in Europe and in the UK. Our 150 consultants allow us to consolidate our position with our clients and to take on more and more large-scale projects. As part of our development, we are currently looking for a MES Developer to contribute to our growth on our MES activities.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Language: Portuguese & English essential. French will be an advantage
- Qualification and Education: Engineer degree or IT degree
- Experience and understanding of the manufacturing industry
- Experience: ideally experience on MES implementation and Agile Project Management Methodology
- Usage experience in Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code / Azure DevOps
Skills and Abilities:
- Problem-solver, attention to detail
- Analytical and technical approach
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
Sofyne is always looking for talented people, do not hesitate to apply!I apply