WHAT YOU WILL DO
For this full-time position based in Porto and reporting directly to the VP Human Resources, your will be responsible of the missions below:
- Assist the HR Department in dealing with the day to day HR administration including the production of all contractual documents
- Updating data on the HR software system with new starter information, absences, information adjustments and leavers;
- Manage the recruitment process from end to end; creating job specifications, advertising the vacancy on our desired recruitment platforms, screening CVs and conducting interviews;
- Conducting staff inductions for new starters
- Prepare and process the payroll for our Porto Agency on a monthly basis in liaison with our accountant company;
- Where needed, providing accurate and appropriate advice on a full range of HR procedures to all staff (e.g. sickness absence, parental rights) and ensure compliance with HR policies (e.g. GDPR, IT Charter,...);
- Collate and submit statistics as and when required, maintien the HR processes up to date at all time;
- Keep up to date with any employment legislation in liaison with our accountant company;
- Maintain the employee files and archive when necessary
- Assist with the implementation of HR strategies, policies and procedures within the Company.
The above accountabilities are not exhaustive of your duties and may change over time as the Business expands. Gradual changes may result in the substitution of one role for another. When substantial changes occur, the post holder will be consulted and before the change is introduced and reasonable notice will be given.
SOFYNE Active Technology is one of the leading software engineering company in Europe on the MES/MOM and PLM market. We are major players in digital transformation and we help our customers, who are all major industrial accounts to design, integrate, deploy and maintain their "Industry 4.0 - Factory of the Future" projects. We are currently present in 4 countries in Europe and in the UK. Our 150 consultants allow us to consolidate our position with our clients and to take on more and more large-scale projects.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Language: Portuguese & english essential. French will be an advantage
- Qualification and Education: HR Qualification or other relevant qualification – Desirable
- Experience: 3 years generalist HR experience, ideally a fast-paced HR/People department in a SME, either in a standalone role or as part of a larger team.– Essential
- Experienced in recruiting - Essential
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, employment law and employee relations in Portugal – Essential
- Previous administration experience – Essential
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Office 365 – Essential
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills – Essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Essential
- Ability to interpret legislative requirements, best practice and company polices - Essential
- Flexible approach to the changing needs of the business – Desirable
- Familiarity with HR systems and setting up new reports – Desirable
- Full time position working business hours Monday to Friday
- Annual Leave: 22 annual leaves per year + 1 extra leave per year of seniority (max 5).
- Food allowance: 6,21€ per working day paid on your meal card.
- Benefits Scheme: Free health insurance.
Sofyne is always looking for talented people, do not hesitate to apply!I apply