About the role
To support our development, Sofyne Active Technology is recruiting a Content Marketing Specialist. Ideally based in London (UK) or Lyon (FR), the main responsibilities of the successful Content Marketing Specialist are:
- Support the pre-sales and sales teams in creating product offers for internal and external customers
- Manage the monthly newsletter, the website and the company's Intranet site: updating and writing content, guaranteeing deadlines, making proposals to improve the quality and content.
- Manage events and communication internally and externally: Organizing material and logistical events, communication around it, preparing speeches etc.
- Manage and animate the company's social networks, in connection with internal clients: Running and moderating the networks and developing the company's image through targeted actions.
- Create the templates (PowerPoint, Word, PDF...) and the company's communication supports (emails, letters, templates, videos...): producing all the supports used for corporate communication.
Sofyne Active Technology integrates and deploys MES and PLM solutions to support more than 30 major industrial accounts (aeronautics, defence, automotive, luxury goods, etc.) in their digital transformation. With a presence in France and Europe, our teams are involved from the upstream phase of projects through to production start-up and support. Our innovation and development division implements innovative solutions within the framework of Industry 4.0 projects.
- 3+ years professional experience working in a dedicated Marketing & Communications role
- Strong IT skills: Adobe (photoshop & illustrator), WordPress, Pack office.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent in English and French (written and verbal)
- A high degree of creativity and curiosity
- Meticulous attention to detail, rigour and quality control
- Previous experience of managing marketing activity across a variety of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Experience in shooting and video editing (fluency with After Effects is a plus).
Sofyne is always looking for talented people, do not hesitate to apply!I apply