SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Manager is responsible for achieving overall project success. Candidate will be responsible for defining business objectives of the project, preparing project plan (scope, schedule, budget), and executing the plan. Candidate should have experience in managing Agile software development projects.
In this position you will:
- Define business objectives and prepare project plan (scope, schedule, budget) for Agile software development projects
- Monitor project progress (plan vs. actual), solve obstacles, adjust project plan, escalate problems if necessary
- Manage changes of project scope, schedule, and budget
- Identify and manage project risks
- Manage customer relationship and customer satisfaction, solve conflict situations
- Manage project team to assure maximum efficiency and time utilization
- Support sales and pre-sales activities
For over fifteen years, SOFYNE Active Technology has developed, as an IT Services Company, an expertise in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and MES/MOM (Manufacturing Execution System/Operations Management). With 150+ consultants across 7 Countries, we ensure that our Customers in all industries can tap into the power of the Industrial Internet and the Industry 4.0 disruptive concept.
With a wide-ranging know-how, from Business Consulting to IT Strategy implementation through Deployment and Maintenance up to 24/7 Support, we combine deep software expertise and industry-specific knowledge, thus turning ourselves into the best partner for our global Customers.
Our approach is built around the framework and capabilities of a big company with the heart and soul of a small business, promoting high quality and performance services, Agile development and added-value for our Customers, within the Automotive, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, CPG, Luxury industries.
- 2+ years experience in managing software development projects, including Agile software development projects.
- Software development background from previous job positions like Software Developer, Business Analyst etc.
- Perfect organization, leadership, and communication skills
- English – fluent
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of time
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Manufacturing Execution Systems, Industrial IT
- French - communicative
- IT related degree, Computer Science or similar
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and standard company benefits including bonus, private health care scheme, Multisport card etc.
- Work in a dynamic, innovative, and friendly Team
- Possibility to work with all the modern technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Spacious offices in a new, class A building
Sofyne is always looking for talented people, do not hesitate to apply!I apply