This role contributes to success of Sofyne by providing global support services to our customers for Manufacturing Execution System projects from solution project design phase and implementation, to deployment as well as post go-live support. You will be responsible for deploying, configuring and testing the solution, managing support to manufacturing sites,...
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of client expectations for priority of support issue. L2 L3
- Offering activities of technical assistance to the key users in charge of the deployment of the solution on every site
- Offering activities of technical assistance to the site that have already deployed the solution in production
- Analyzing the issues and proposing definitive solutions or workarounds to meet the needs
- In charge of the corrective code necessary to the maintenance activity
- In charge of the management of the application releases and application software deployment
- Performing audits for every site concerned by the support activity from a technical and organizational point of view
- Participating to the improvement of internal tools and process
- Building out a knowledge repository for all support queries and fixes
- 24/7 Shift support
- Covering French speaking countries such as France, Switzerland etc.
For over fifteen years, SOFYNE Active Technology has developed, as an IT Services Company, an expertise in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and MES/MOM (Manufacturing Execution System/Operations Management). With 150+ consultants across 7 Countries, we ensure that our Customers in all industries can tap into the power of the Industrial Internet and the Industry 4.0 disruptive concept.
With a wide-ranging know-how, from Business Consulting to IT Strategy implementation through Deployment and Maintenance up to 24/7 Support, we combine deep software expertise and industry-specific knowledge, thus turning ourselves into the best partner for our global Customers.
Our approach is built around the framework and capabilities of a big company with the heart and soul of a small business, promoting high quality and performance services, Agile development and added-value for our Customers, within the Automotive, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, CPG, Luxury industries.
- Customer services integrity and confidence
- Personable and committed
- Personal professional learning
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Results oriented
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work effectively under pressure
- Strong customer orientation
- Responsibility and good communication skills
- French language (native or bilingual preferably) or professional level - spoken and written
- Nice to have:
- Experience with on-site manufacturing and logistics execution software implementations
- Knowledge of C#, .NET, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Understanding of Lean, Six Sigma, and Supply Chain principles would be an asset
- Degree Educated
- Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing & IT Engineering
You will go through an intensive training program during your first month to develop your technical skills in implementation of bespoke solutions for manufacturing and logistic execution systems based on DELMIA Apriso products.
If you are successful in the Support Specialist position, you could become a Consultant or a Support Leader for one of our global customers.
Sofyne is always looking for talented people, do not hesitate to apply!I apply