Client Success Manager
update 15 days ago
- Permanent Contract
- Kraków, POLAND
- ref : SOF122019_CSM
- Publication date : 18 Dec 2019
For over thirteen years, SOFYNE Active Technology has developed, as an IT Services Company, expertise in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and MES/MOM (Manufacturing Execution System/Operations Management). With 150+ consultants across 7 Countries, we ensure that our customers in all industries can tap into the power of the Industrial Internet and the Industry 4.0 disruptive concept.
With wide-ranging know-how, from Business Consulting to IT Strategy implementation through Deployment and Maintenance up to 24/7 Support, we combine deep software expertise and industry-specific knowledge, thus turning ourselves into the best partner for our global customers.
Our approach is built around the framework and capabilities of a big company with the heart and soul of a small business, promoting high quality and performance services, Agile development and added value for our customers, within the Automotive, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, CPG, Luxury industries.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) manages the post-new business sales customer experience. CSM success metrics are client satisfaction, retention and growth. The CSM is responsible for the creation and ongoing management of the success plans which includes collaboration with key client contacts and internal business partners.
The CSM must have Manufacturing domain understanding, experience in Solution as a Services challenges, coupled with the ability to learn in-depth Manufacturing processes and technologies. A successful candidate will have the desire and ability to become an extension of the client team, understand their key objectives & priorities, associated KPIs, and assist in mapping out a path to success and a healthy return on investment. The CSM must effectively collaborate with a wide array of internal teams (Support, Sales, Innovation and Solutions, as well as Operations) to orchestrate and optimize the customer experience. Given that the CSM is responsible for a key component of our relationship between clients and our business, the ultimate goal is for the Client Success Manager to earn ‘trusted advisor' status with their assigned accounts and be viewed as the guide to all that company can bring to bear against their manufacturing priorities.
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDES:
- Being the company's point of contact accountable for the overall success of the solution implementation, deployment and adoption, and Satisfaction with solution support after deployment
- Being client-obsessed and in constant discovery mode, working to understand the client organization, client business objectives, KPIs, competitive landscape, position in the market, the Manufacturing solutions in their stack and how they are managing the plant experience with manufacturing solutions. Follow the client's news cycle, including earnings calls and trade publications to ensure their priorities are understood and are being addressed.
- Share the company's vision with clients and actively working with them to maximize the value they derive from the company's solutions
- Through knowledge of the client business and ongoing discovery, create client-specific success plans that will be used to validate the health and success of the relationship
- Establish and maintain a regular meeting cadence with key client stakeholders
- Preparing and coordinating periodic business reviews, including working with the client to set an impactful agenda and managing internal resources to deliver
- Understanding clients' technology needs and advocating for appropriate product enhancements on behalf of clients
- Collaborating with internal teams and partners to optimize the client experience
- Project managing renewal and upsell cycles to close on-time
- Generate pipeline for expansion into new areas of our clients' business and create opportunities for growth via expanded offerings
- Ownership of risk mitigation which may include management of client-facing remediation plans and internal management of action items designed resolve items contributing to retention risk
- Fulfilling all internal requirements associated with Sofyne operations standards
- Experience managing enterprise customer relationships and success with SaaS solutions
- Manufacturing domain knowledge, five or more years of experience working with manufacturing solutions
- Account planning experience – creation and management of account/success plans for enterprise customers
- Ability to establish and foster relationships at multiple levels in an organization – from day-to-day user to the C-level
- Experience managing a book of business comprised of multiple customers and demonstrated ability to balance customer demand/workload across a portfolio with annual revenue of $1M - $5M
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience negotiating SaaS and services contracts in the range of $100K to $5M+.
- Experience working with cross-functional, enterprise-wide teams and collaborating on optimizing the client experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed client retention and growth quotas
- Self-driven with the energy and resilience to perform consistently at a high level in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and standard company benefits including bonus, private health care scheme, Multisport card etc.
- Work in a dynamic, innovative and friendly Team
- Possibility to work with all the modern technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Spacious offices in a new, class A building