Sofyne Active Technology integrates and deploys PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and MES (Manufacturing Execution System) solutions to support more than 30 major industrial accounts (aerospace, defense, automotive, luxury, etc) in their digital transformation. Present in France and Europe, our team is involved from the upstream phase of projects to production implementation and support. Our innovation and development department implements innovative solutions in the context of industry 4.0 projects.
This role contributes to the success of Sofyne by providing global support services to our customers for Manufacturing Execution System projects from solution project design phase and implementation to deployment as well as post-go-live support. You will be responsible for deploying, configuring and testing the solution, managing support to manufacturing sites.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Management of client expectations for the priority of support issue following strict SLA's e.g. P1, P2, P3.
- Offering activities of technical assistance to the key users in charge of the deployment of the solution on every site
- Offering activities of technical assistance to the site that have already deployed the solution in production
- Analyzing the issues and proposing definitive solutions or workarounds to meet the needs
- In charge of the corrective code necessary to the maintenance activity
- In charge of the management of the application releases and application software deployment
- Performing audits for every site concerned by the support activity from a technical and organizational point of view
- Participating in the improvement of internal tools and process
- Building out a knowledge repository for all support queries and fixes
- Support 7 AM to 7 PM managed on 8-9 hours shifts.
- Willingness to travel to customer's site
What we expect from you:
- Customer services integrity and confidence
- Personable and committed
- Personal professional learning
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work effectively under pressure
- Strong customer orientation
- Responsibility and good communication skills
Technical Skills - required:
- Experience with on-site manufacturing and logistics execution software implementations
- Knowledge of C#, .NET, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Understanding of Lean, Six Sigma, and Supply Chain principles would be an asset
Depending on your level of experience, you will go through an internal training program to develop your technical skills related to the implementation of MES solutions. Joining Sofyne Active Technology will allow you to develop and improve your technical skills and give you the possibility to grow in the technical and/or functional areas as well as to move forward in your career thanks to internal opportunities.
Sofyne Active Technology intègre et déploie des solutions MES et PLM pour accompagner plus de 30 grands comptes industriels (aéronautique, défense, automobile, luxe, ...) dans leur transformation digitale. Présentent en France et en Europe, nos équipes interviennent de la phase amont des projets à la mise en production jusqu'au support. Notre pôle innovation et développement met en œuvre des solutions novatrices dans le cadre de projets industrie 4.0.
Sofyne is always looking for talented people, do not hesitate to apply!I apply