MES Developer Consultant
update 8 days ago
- Permanent Contract
- London, United Kingdom
- ref : SOF112019_MESDEVUK
- Publication date : 27 Nov 2019
Sofyne Active Technology integrates and deploys PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and MES (Manufacturing Execution System) solutions to support more than 30 major industrial accounts (aerospace, defense, automotive, luxury, etc) in their digital transformation. Present in France and Europe, our team is involved from the upstream phase of projects to production implementation and support. Our innovation and development department implements innovative solutions in the context of Industry 4.0 projects.
To help support our development in the UK, we are currently looking for an MES Developer Consultant. You will take part in our MES related projects for which you will provide IT development. You will join a team of MES experts made up of developers, software architects and project managers who are working towards finalizing our integration and application management projects for premium customers from the automotive, luxury, energy, defense and aerospace/aviation industries.
Depending on your level of experience, you will go through an internal training program to develop your technical skills related to the implementation of MES solutions. You will then become part of our team of consultants which you will support in the following activities:
- Writing technical specifications
- Carrying out development activities based on specifications
- Carrying out technical and functional tests prior to delivery to the customer
Proven IT developing skills as listed below:
- Object-oriented programming: C#, Java. .NET is a plus.
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle. PostgreSQL is a plus.
- First experience in MES solutions implementation (e.g. DELMIA Apriso) is a plus.
You should be a results-oriented person, able to fully engage in the project and its success as well as enjoy working towards achieving a collective effort.