update 4 months ago
- Permanent Contract
- Kraków, POLAND
- ref : SOF102019_BSA
SOFYNE is an international IT consulting firm, 100% focused on Engineering and Manufacturing (PLM and MES/MOM).
We provide a complete range of services such as Business Consulting, IT Strategy, Integration & Development, Solution Deployment, Training, Applicative Maintenance and 24/7 Solution Support for mission critical systems. SOFYNE provides services mostly to large international Industrial companies, looking to accelerate their innovation and permanent operations improvements, in the domain of Automotive, Energy and Industrial Equipment, Aerospace and Defence and CPG.
In order to provide the best services to our global customers, our team members are located across the globe: in the UK (London), France (Paris, Lyon), Poland(Krakow), Portugal (Porto) and Thailand (Bangkok).
As we grow fast and internationally, we are always looking for opportunities to offer creative ideas to our customers, we are permanently looking for new talents.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for functional specifications, working closely with customers and the development team.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing functional specification according to customer requirements
- Analyzing and understanding the existing system's functionality, acting as a functional solution expert
- Presenting system's functionalities to customers
- Working closely with the development team to ensure alignment between deliverables and requirements
- Presenting results of development to customer
- Assisting in preparing training materials and documentation
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in a similar position (2-3 years)
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of time
- English - communicative level